money makes the world goes around

What a wonderful world… really, I don’t know how to describe my feelings right now. I’m off the wall! I’m on the moon! Whatever. The most important things right now is to sit back and enjoy life as maximum as I could. This is because, this week would probably be the last week that I can relax and enjoy myself a little bit. We had just finished most of our midterm and there’s still a huge gap between now and the final exam. Chill out a bit.

Assignments are always there to bother me but only a bit. All the major assignments have been passed up already and all that left was a bit of this and a bit of that. By the end of the week, the TESL club would be organizing our farewell party for the seniors. I think that most of us will be going but I’m still not sure about myself. Since I’ve already had things on my mind that I would love to do this weekend, I really need to sit down and think for a while.

Few days ago, I went to KL with my buddies since one of our friend wants to buy a computer. We actually spend the whole day in Low Yatt Plaza looking for the most suitable computer and at the end of the day, we managed to do so. My friend spends nearly 2,000 bucks on that thing alone. Fuh, I wonder if he ever gave that money to me, I wonder what would I do with it?

Comments

Popular Posts