three months break!

What a day this is to write a blog. To the delights of many all over the world, our team, Arsenal, has managed to beat Blackburn Rovers with the score line of 3-0. It means that Arsenal are through to the final and of course, are gunning towards their 10th FA Cup title. What a game it was with Robert Pires scoring the opening goal in the first half and then, came the super-sub, Robin van Persie who scored two goals in the final minutes. It was a remarkable game indeed considering the fact that Arsenal was playing without “King Henry” and ‘the wall’ Sol Campbell. Captain magnificent, Patrick Vieira was the man of the match and full credit goes to him for being ever reliable with the absent of other key players.

It has been a week since I came back from UPM. What a pleasurable experience of staying at home. You know, don’t have to think about classes and assignments, can eat free foods (yeah!!!) and spend most of the time in front of TV watching football games day in and day out. I haven’t decided yet whether I want to get a job or not during this holiday. Need to clear my mind first.

Anyway, life goes on. Nothing much that I can write here since it is only a week since I came back. It was a bit frustrating to find out that the home computer has been adjust (again) and for that, all my collection of songs and pictures are gone with the wind. I don’t know why dad is so eager in changing this and changing that. My main concern is he’d probably have been listening to someone who thinks that he knew so much about this computer stuff. Come on laa... I also know a lot about this machine yet I’m not overly concern about bragging my knowledge all over the place!

Lastly, I’m thinking about going on a holiday. Where? Don’t ask. Need to raise some money first. By the end of May, I would probably go to Kuantan to attend my friend’s wedding (Kak Nisa). What a brave decision she made when she decides to get marry while still studying. Best of luck to her! Be a good wife and mother okay (future children ler…). Me? Marry? Maybe I need another 6 to 7 years. Give me a break! I’m a stallion. I cannot have a girl waiting for me to come home every single day. That time will come but not now. Someday...

Comments

Popular Posts