good things do happen

Finally, most of us managed to send our literature assignment just in the nick of time. Only God knows how relief it was to finish up the whole things and get back to your normal life as usual. I don’t think I remember when was the last time we had such a terrible weeks and as far as I’m concerned, this is the worst. Everybody has been put through hell throughout the week.

Well, at least some good things did come along. Dr. Jaya has returned our mid-term paper exam and it was delightful to discover that I got quite a good mark, although not perfect, but it’s good enough for me. This is very important since I did not done well in my last test. Hopefully I can continue this supreme form of myself throughout the whole semester.

In drama class, we had just finished our first section on microteaching. For myself, I had chooses to do the teaching of King Lear as it is my favorite play so far. Out of it, I pick ‘animal imagery’ as the main criteria in the lesson. As usual, all of us received a lot of comments from Dr. Edwin regarding our teaching method and aids but, you know, it is part of the study and it’s good too.

Everything has been good so far and hopefully things would get even better by next week.

Comments

Popular Posts