the last personal blog

This is actually the last personal blog that I would post in my blogspot. According to Dr. Edwin, we need to send at least fourteen blog, plus the blog that we send to Mahesh Dattani’s 30 Days In September and the last one that we supposed to write down our opinions regarding the course Teaching The Language of Drama.

Basically, I don’t think I have anything exciting to share throughout the week but generally, it has been good. Right now, I’m concentrating on finishing all my assignment before the due date and later, focusing on my notes since the final exam is just around the corner. My major concern right now is the preparation of my microteaching for Puan Ju’s class. I spend about 2-3 days thinking what should I do and what teaching aids that I should prepare for this session. I had few ideas in my mind right now but really, it’s a matter of putting pen on paper. Otherwise, the ideas would only remain as ideas.

Other than that, I don’t think I have anything that should be worry in near time. Really, I should relax a bit because the whole semester has been a painful experience and hopefully, things would get better next semester. It has been a fun experience writing this blog because I can always revise what has I done in the past and maybe, it can help me to become a better person.

Comments

Popular Posts