God bless us all

This week was the most terrible week of my life. A lot of works need to be done and to make things worst, they need to be submitted by the end of the week! Really, many of us already thinking about killing ourselves but we know that’s not the answer (hum…). Almost all the lecturers give homeworks during the holiday but the grand finale would be the report on student reactions towards the implementation of literature in Malaysia’s academic system. That one was really a grand headache for us.

Other than assignment, we also had our mid-term exam on Thursday with Dr. Jaya. Luckily I survive that but not sure about the result. I don’t think I ever want to know the result. In two weeks times we need to send the Kepimpinan Pendidikan assignment and not to mention that we’re going to have our Drama mid-term this upcoming Monday. God bless me… God bless us all…

This week, we already start studying Pygmalion, which we already watched the movie last week. I’m not going to write about the story here because it’s too long and I personally, still think that King Lear was the best so far. For other classes, we just keep on doing what we did every week. Cik Sharifah class was interesting since we discuss a bit on language history regarding the Japanese, Chinese and Koreans language. Every time she ends her class, I really feel like I’ve learn something new and that makes me look forward for her next class.

Lastly, I managed to survive the toughest week of my life and that really gave me hope for the upcoming week. I pray hard that God gave me strength to bear this till the end of the semester.

Comments

Popular Posts