from Bangsar with love

Couple of weeks ago, there was a play being staged at the Actors Studio in Bangsar Shopping Center. Actually I’ve mentioned about this play when I posted my blog about a week before the play. After reading the whole script, I keep telling myself that this play would be a great play (although I personally think that there is nothing new in the script except another issue on women’s right… yet again), hoping that it would turn out to be the opposite of it. However, I guess that my wish did not come true. The play was definitely hundred percent according to the text that are given to us before. A bit frustrating but I have to give full credits to the actors and actress for giving their all in making the play a successful one.

That is actually half of the story throughout the week. Finding the way to Bangsar Shopping Center was another drama that can be added in my life. I went there with four of my friends who’s exactly like me; having no idea at all on how to reach BSC. We went there by car, departed around 1.45 PM, the play start at 3 PM and we supposed to check in around 2.45 PM. Quite an adventure. Actually, I’ve been to Bangsar a couple of times before but not by car. So, we decide to follow our friends throughout the journey but we kind of lost them from our sight when we’re in the middle of the highway. So the five courageous people took the matter in their own hands and drive frantically through the busy roads of KL and thank God, we did arrive at BSC, just in the nick of time.

It was **** of an experience for me, and maybe for them. Let just say that next time if we have to watch another play at Actors Studio, you can count on me to lead the way. Adios.

Comments

Popular Posts