major headache!

Okay. Firstly, I don't even know how to start typing. Last semester, the whole class gone crazy, adrenaline full blast, when we knew that we are going to present a play this semester. Less that we know how much effort that need to be put in order to make it a succesful play. The first assignment was the 'body movement' that from my point of view, has been the worse on-stage presentation from our group. We mistakenly assumed that when Puan Ju wants us to do the body movement, she wants us to dance! So, in order to perform the most 'lavishing' dance, we has pick the Jackson's songs, 'Thriller' by Michael and 'Rhytm Nation' by Janet. The result was a catastrophy. I'm still shiver when ever the memory crossed my mind.

The second task would be to perform 'tribal dance' when we supposed to do the primitive dance that was perform in the early age when human has not yet reached civilization. Our group may not be the best group but I think we did this a lot better than our first assignment.

The third assignment was a 'concentration exercises' where we were asked to act according to a script provided by Puan Ju. I teamed up with Rosnizat and Hidayah and I can say that we are a pretty good team! Even Puan Ju herself said that we are good with our body movement and facial expressions but she said that we need to practice in producing a louder voice during the actual play. It was a satisfaction for us since we spent quite a lot of time to practice and refurnished it.

Right now, I'm really looking forward to this upcoming holiday since I really need to rejuvinate myself and go home to spent sometimes with my mum and dad. It's been a while since the last time I saw them. Although mum would have a major headache whenever I come home but I know she wants we to come home regularly, although she doesn't want to admit it heheheh...

Comments

Popular Posts