still blogging...

Pening, pening… that’s all I can say about things that has been going on around me ever since the semester starts again. Pointer? Not bad… atleast I passed all the subjects rather than getting ‘F’ or ‘D’ I guess. But I was really surprise when I discover that I actually got a ‘B’ for drama class. Thank you sir. Despite being one of the hardknock in class, you still give me good grade. I promise to change my attitude this semester (finger’s crossed).

Football? Right now, nothing really exciting happens especially after my fav team, The Gunners, lost to the rubbish MU. MU’s fans have been talking loud lately on how they managed to end Arsenal’s winning streak. For me, that is nothing. Any team in the world has the potential to end the streak, but there’s only one team that can stay unbeaten for incredibly 49 games in EPL. MU can’t do it, Chelsea can’t do it, Liverpool, Newcastle, and the list goes on. Only one team has managed to do it and it’s The Gunners.

So, my advice to all MU fans out there, if your team can’t stay unbeaten for 49 games like we do, don’t even think about comparing yourself with us coz your nothing… Muahaha (lol)…

Comments

Popular Posts