the last blog for 2004

While i'm writing this blog, it is only a few hours away from midnight and there's a bit of sentimental atmosphere moving around me. A lot of things has happen throughout the year and its a bit sad that we have to end 2004 with the tsunami tragedy that hits penang and kedah. Im not going anywhere tonight since all the new year celebration in the country has been cancelled. We are a very caring society and i strongly agree with the decision.

Other than that, i do have something else to share with. My new year resolution is to try my very best not to miss any more classes throughout the semester. Dr. Edwin if you read this, i'm so sorry for missing your class a few times before. I dont blame anyone except myself since its my mistake for doing things when I supposed to sleep and because of that, i woke up late and missed your class.

Lastly, i would like to wish happy new year to all my friends. It has been a great and fascinating year and hopefully for us, the best is yet to come. Bubye 2004, we'll miss you...

Comments

Popular Posts