third week

Finally, the long and tiring week finally come to an end. Seriously, I am dead tired this week. A lot of things happen to me that I don’t really think should happen to me. Well, firstly, I met this cute girl somewhere in KL when I was with my friends. It turns out to be that this girl is also a UPM student. Well, that was a good start.

I don’t really have any problem dating girls since I’ve done that a lot in the past but, there’s something in this girl that really turn me off. Someway, somehow, I kind of lost interest in meeting this girl. I’m not saying that I turn out to be a gay or whatever species is but maybe because this girl brings a lot of memory that I don’t intend to revive in this kind of time. It’s like one of Usher’s song entitled ‘You Remind Me’. Well, what to do. Sorry if I have wasted any of her time but hey, maybe in the future we’ll meet again. Who knows, right?

Other than that, I also went to the HEM unit to recheck my result. It turns out to be that there are a lot of student cueing to recheck their results and that really piss me off. First of all, I have to cue in line to get my result fix and to make things worst, my latest GPA is actually lower than before they fix my result. Wow… I really don’t know what to say.

Tomorrow I think I’m going to watch Spiderman 2. I have not decided where I want to watch it. KLCC, MidValley or Mines? Either one is fine with me as long as I watched it. Who really cares after all?

Comments

Popular Posts