first exam for the semester

What happen throughout this week was rather interesting, well, from my point of view of course. This week, or should I say today, we’re all having our very first exam which is “Teaching Of Writing Skills” with the one and only, Dr. Jayakaran. I really don’t know what to say, whether I’m happy or not. This is actually my first exam for the past four or five months. Hopefully I can get good grades although I am not well prepared.

It took about thirty minutes to finish the whole things up. Not really a difficult test I think but, if you are not well prepared, just like I did, it will cost you quite a headache. Definitely, Mr. Jaya did not really want us to have any shock with his paper since this is the first time that we ever had any courses under his supervision. A good start I might say.

Other than that interesting exam, we also need to pass up Puan Ju’s assignment, as usual. Nothing bothers me about that since I got used of Puan Ju’s teaching style already. For Dr. Edwin’s class, hmm… throughout the week we did Oedipus The King with him. To be honest, it was very interesting. Needless to say about his knowledge in literature, I was quite surprised when he revealed certain aspect that I did not even noticed when first time reading the play.

Hopefully, all this excitement would be brought forward in the upcoming weeks. Adios.

Comments

Popular Posts