Update on life

    Hi people! Though, am not too sure to which people I am addressing it. I barely read the blog myself so I doubt there are any other human being who actually read this. Anyway, let's get on with the topic shall we.

    This year, I am 43 years old. It has been 20 years since I started working. And it has been 22 years since I submitted my first entry for this blog. It all started with an assignment by Dr. Edwin. I seriously doubt he read all my entries but pretty sure he peaked a bit because he needed to give me marks for this. Anyway, 22 years has passed and I hope dear Dr. Edwin, now retired, is living a happy and joyous life.

    For me, life goes on. My marriage has reached a milestone of 11 years. I am blessed with three beautiful daughters. The eldest now is 11 years old, currently studying in a primary school. The second one is 8 years old, studying in the same school as her sister. The third one is 4, and will be joining the same school under the pre-school program next year. So, all three will be in the same school next year.

    On broader family update, we lost Papa some 11 years ago. The same year I got married. He never met my wife but I did manage to show him her picture and Papa gave his approval. Mama is getting older, she'll be 80 next year. Getting fragile but still carries herself well. My sisters are all doing well in their professions with retirements lurking around the corner.

    Me? Just taking step by step in this life. Not knowing what is waiting around the corner, but hoping for a beautiful ending to this journey.

Comments

Popular Posts