New Revelation

2010 has finally arrived. I, out of all people, really have high hopes that this year might become one of the most fruitful years that I have had for the past ten years to say the least. I also believe that it is very important for me to get over with everything that had happened last year. 2009 was quite a bit of a roller coaster ride for me. Too many things befall upon me that it has drives me near to the verge of my insanity. But with God by my side, the impossible seems to be no longer impossible. Alhamdulillah, I manage to overcome most of my difficulties.

It was definitely the year to forget. I don’t want anything to do with 2009. I just want to get on with my life. I’m damn tired with all this commotion. Karma has definitely struck me mercilessly. What you give, you get back. And with so many broken hearts in my resume, no wonder it came back and bites me at the ass. It is quite unfair, or should I say unwise, to unleash my anger on certain individuals but then, hell has no fury than a man’s scorn. I was enraged back in 2009. I pray hard to God that it won’t happen again in my life. I just want to be happy.

2010 started with a bang, nothing much that I can ask for has happened without much of my conscious. To begin with, I have already get over my feelings with the particular person that has causes most of my misery in 2009. Although it is highly unlikely that we would go back to the way we were before, I just glad to get her off my back. She causes enough headache and heartache to me last year so I keep telling myself, enough is enough. 2010 is also the year that an old relationship will rekindle itself. Honestly, I do not know how far will this relationship go but it would be for my best interest that it will become successful. She’s been very loyal to me thus far, she deserves my attention.

Last but not least, this is also the year for me to start to elevate myself to the next level. I want to continue my study this year. I have been procrastinating myself over and over again. I want to be able to get new experience in life, being able to relive the same feeling that I had during my university years. To learn again, to be a student again. Most important of all, I want to break this vicious routine of life that I had had for the past 4 years. Now is probably the best time for me to do so. Phoenix rises from the ashes is what I hope to become after this. And if I am able to achieve this, I hope to come back as a different person. Better, faster and stronger.

Comments

Popular Posts