Another sleepless night

Now it is already 4am in the morning and I am in front of my TV watching ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’. I can’t sleep and I don’t know what to do. I am damn hungry but Mum didn’t leave anything for me to eat. I have apples in the fridge and I already ate 2 of them. Still hungry though but what can I do. Try to sleep and pray that it would be morning soon, although it is literally already morning.

I am thinking about calling my friend but I don’t think it would be appropriate to call someone at this hour. I am so bored. Texting my ‘kekasih gelap’ would be a good idea but I decided not to proceed with that plan. It would be selfish to wake her up at this time just for her to entertain me. It is not cool to take advantage on other person’s feelings. We should respect them because it takes great courage to express your feeling toward someone.

For now, I am still waiting. Some people said that they are still waiting for ‘the one’. For me, I already have ‘my one’ but I am still waiting for her to stamp her ground on our relationship. But I don’t mind. I am willing to wait for her until she is ready for the next step. She is a very special person for me and trust me, when I said ‘special’, I mean ‘special’. She is currently the one who has been highly patience with my antics and at the same time has the abilities to actually make me laugh. I have been with numbers of women before and this quality is the only one that is missing in each and every one of them.

That would explain why I am willing to sacrifice my time, going to the distance, just to cement my name in her heart. She is special, at least to me. I am 26 this year and I am entering a new phase in life. I believe that human has 4 phases in life, being divided by 25. So I am currently in the second phase and this is where I should be asking myself, “What’s next?” There are currently three options being laid in front of me right now. The first one is to continue my study. The second one is to elevate myself in my career. The third one is, well, getting married. Out of all threes, the later seems to be the most tantalizing.

To my ‘diamond’, if you ever come across this post, I just want you to know that you are so special to me. I am willing to wait for you because I have never met anyone quite like you. We are no longer in the university and I have grown up a lot since the last time we work together. You gave me the most memorable three months of my life and I am grateful to God for giving me the opportunity to see the other side of you which I think is very beautiful. I don’t really see myself in the future without you by my side but if it meant to be that way, then I would move on with my life, broken but not defeated, and I would wish the very best for you as well. I pray hard it would not turn out that way. May God has mercy on me.

Comments

Popular Posts