Time to play the game

I will be waiting and waiting until the day I will emerge as winner. Will it be worth waiting for? I really believe it is. This is one soul I am willing to go down to my lowest low just to make sure she shines brightly in my good grace. She has been a very hard target to catch. More than once has she evades my elusive traps but I will never give up hope. God helps those who helped themselves and I am, without doubt, is trying my best to help myself in getting her.

I do not know whether time is on my side or not but the chase has been going on for about a month now. I do salvage my game plan for this quest but until now, none seems to be working perfectly fine. There is always a glitch here and there. I was confused in the beginning but then I soon realized that she has already known me for the past five years. My game plan is nothing more than a reading pleasure for her thus, bypassing my traps is a walk in the park for her. I need to remind myself that this is no ordinary girl that I am trying to tango with. This is a soul who knows me like the back of her hand.

For that reason alone, I need to play my game differently this time around. I cannot go by the book like I used to but instead, I need to change my approach into more practical and robust. I need to be aggressive and catch her by surprise. I need to strike her during the time she is at her most vulnerable. A woman will always be a woman, regardless which way you spin it. Their heart is and always be fragile. If I have the audacity to strike deep and leave a scar, in a good way of course, I would be safely remained at the throne of her heart as the king of kings. The question here would be, how do I plan to achieve that? Very difficult indeed. However, I am no stranger in accomplishing impossible missions before so, difficult would be something I should able to achieve without really breaking a sweat.

So, to all friends and foes, I would like to gather your prayers so that I would be realizing my wildest dream in getting the one that I always wanted. She is a diamond to me, precious beyond my other possession. Although as obsess as I may look, I do understand the so-called pro contract between lovers which is, the feeling must be pure and honest. Never established a relationship with anyone based on sympathy. We can lie to anyone in this world but it would be very hard to lie to our heart. Honesty must come first before everything. Then, and only then, we can truly love someone from our heart.

Comments

Popular Posts