She likes me... she likes me not?

Would it be better to know in advance who we would end up being with than to desperately looking for so called, the one, but at the same time not very sure that she is the one. Call me skeptics but my faith in this institution has faded rapidly. I am so tired of denying rumors about having relationship with this person and that person. Why could they leave me alone to live my own life?

When the time comes, I will settle things down with the one I choose but not now. It may sound like a rocket science but it is not like that at all. This is only a simple chemistry. To begin with, I do have certain criteria that I look forward in a lady. A bit difficult to find but I know that there is someone out there who possess the quality that I need. I met someone recently and she did have what it takes to impress me but I am not too sure whether I do have the same effect on her.

She is a mature lady but yet, she is jovial person. She has the energy of an 18 years old girl despite being ten years older than that particular age. Being around her for a couple of days have really transforms my ever gloomy mood, the effect that I have for being in Jeli for too long. She brings a new dimension for me in the way I view life itself. I don’t think that I am in love right now but with God’s permission, I hope I am on the right track in going to that direction.

For her, I can’t really say, let alone hope, that she has the same feelings towards me but it would be in my wildest dream that she does. For now, I am crossing my fingers hoping that for the best ending and hopefully, I will end up in the winning side.

Comments

Popular Posts