You can't see me!

Life has been a little bit cruel to me these past few weeks. Lots of unprecedented things had happened to me last week that I have considered myself to be one of the unlucky persons in the college right now. I have been battered pretty badly after the result of PMR 2008 was announced back in December last year and unfortunately, it was not on my favour. I had my expectations on the potential of my students but then again, maybe I was hoping too much out of them.

Two years ago, we were flying high upon achieving 80% of A’s in the exam. Back then it was a miracle. It even left the Principal speechless. Though we never received any “Thank You” from him for our efforts, the site of him puzzled by our achievement was inevitably, priceless. He always doubts our ability before but with that achievement, he was being left doubting his own ability in judging people’s capabilities.

However, in 2008 he was awarded a jackpot when the English Unit only managed to get 68% of A’s, and being a conniving, slithering person that he is, he bombarded the unit mercilessly. Out of all people, I am the one in particular that has been affected the most as he tends to direct his cynical comments on me and my teaching techniques. I have no problem what so ever to accept people’s opinion but I do have serious problem with blunt accusation.

Just for the record, I am not a spineless person that he thinks he can push around. I just one of the person who never back down from a challenge before and I don’t have any intention to do it right now. We all know that he is the Principal but what do I care. Accusing people of something that they did not do is just pure cowardice, no matter which way you spin it. I really hope that he takes this as a lesson to put more respect on other people’s honour and dignity. Never thinks that we do not have those just because you yourself did not have any.

I could go on and on about him but will it change anything? Only God knows that. Before knowing him, I used to believe that my father was the most stubborn person in this world but now, I realize that my father is millions time a better man that he is. Even if he lives for hundreds of years, he can never be even half a man that my father is!

Comments

Popular Posts