second week

Nothing really interesting happen to me this week. During the weekend, I went to my cousin’s house, somewhere near Ampang where I spend two days there, playing some card games and playstation with my cousin’s children.

I think it is a good way to spend weekend rather than going out to town and spend my money foolishly on certain unnecessary things that actually did not really matter to me. This statement does not necessary means that I am an anti-social person like some of my friend. I am quite an outgoing person although probably not very adventurous one. During the past two years, ever since I start studying in UPM, I think that I have slow down a bit on my nightlife activities. Maybe because I found few other ways to actually enjoy myself rather that spending the whole night in places that I don’t really belong to.

During Puan Ju’s class, we had a quite an interesting discussion. During the class, we did our homework on Form 1 literature entitled ‘OF BUNGA TELUR AND BALLY SHOES’. From the text, we discuss a bit on the aspect of marriage and Puan Ju did give us few interesting facts on marriage. I always know that marriage requires a lot of sacrifice, which is why I think that I still have a long way to go in life before I decide to marry someone.

One more thing, my problem with the SMP system has already been settled down and that was a huge relief for me. This whole credit issues has become a pain in the ass for me every time the semester start. I think that 18 credits are enough for this semester.

Comments

Popular Posts