EPL is just around the corner

Well, I hope this weekend would become a remedy to this rather terribly boring weekend for me. This Saturday, some of my friends, including yours truly, would be going to Bangsar to watch a play entitled “30 Days in September” written by a guy by the name of Mahesh Dattani. Actually, I already got the script since Dr. Edwin had made a photocopy for all of us (actually Shubatra did the photocopy and we all have to pay for it, but, nevertheless, it still comes from Dr. Edwin right?) It is quite interesting but I’m thinking about holding up my thought before I actually watch the play myself.

Other than that, I would like to make an open announcement to everybody that I am actually a crazy fan of football. I always keep in touch with the English Premier League, The La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A. From my opinion, the transfer market has been very busy this season especially in EPL where we can see almost all the clubs are busy buying new ammo for their arsenal. Well, that sound familiar… yup, I’m a die hard fan of Arsenal and I really hope they can retain their title this season and maybe, stay unbeaten again this time.

Another interesting aspect in EPL this season is that you can see the likes of Rui Costa, Fernando Hierro, Patrick Kluivert and Gabriel Heinze would be making their debut in EPL. I never really felt such excitement ever since Chelsea signed Hernan Crespo to their squad last season. I am so eager to watch football again after this long break!

Comments

Popular Posts