my first week in upm

This week is actually the first time I ever access the blogspot website, since our lecturer Dr. Edwin had asked us to do so. I always had a feeling that the cyberspace had a lot to offer and this electronic journal is just one of them. Hopefully I can make a full used of it although I am quite new to all this stuff.

Dr. Edwin, for your information, this semester is actually my first course with you. I had never been in your class before, but I don’t think that would cause me a lot of trouble because I’ve heard a lot about your class from my seniors and that information would be useful for future reference. The first ever assignment that we had to do is to write this journal in the blogspot website before the end of this week. It’s been a while since I have written any journal. The last time was when I am in form five, maybe about four years ago.

The first week in UPM after a very long holiday (nearly three months) was an exciting one. The first thing that comes in line was when my friends and I when to Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (DBP) to watch this theatre entitled ‘OPS OPHELIA’. It is basically a fashion opera where you have the opportunity to see a lot of clothes changing and cute dancers dancing right in front of you, on the stage. The show starts about 8.30 pm and end around 10.00 pm. It was a ninety minutes breathtaking performance by the whole crew, and at the end of the show, you’ll realized that paying RM20 for the ticket is very worthy. Although there are few scenes that can ‘take your breath away’ but, overall it was a brilliant play. The three ladies who sang during the play were amazing. They really talented and have the voice of a professional singer.

Other than that, I don’t really have anything to write about. I still haven’t completed registering the courses that I want to take this semester because I am still having problem with my SMP database. Hopefully I can settle it down before the end of next week.

Comments

Popular Posts